Traveling just got a lot cuter! There are so many new items in the shop and I can't wait for you to have some fun with them. Whether you're traveling south this winter, packing up for a weekend getaway, a trip to the grandparents or a day trip - I think you'll enjoy all of these adorable items just as much as you love gifting them.
1. Seersucker Backpack Our backpacks are made for toddler shoulders so this is a special way to give your little one their first travel bag. Of course, with a custom name or monogram just for them.
Tip! Use them for stocking stuffers (Christmas or Hannukah) with some tissue to make the most gorgeous personalized gift.
2. Lamby Blankey Set Parents are constantly buying back ups of our soft loveys, it's a thing! Travelling with a security item is so important, plus the blankey is the extra soft layer you need in your carry on.
3. Seersucker Pillowcase One of my favourite new items, these are so gorgeous in the nursery or kids room - and the perfect travel pillowcase to fit any standard pillow.
4. Seersucker Travel Pouch Keep track of small items like itty bitty baby socks, extra clothes and more with these cute pouches. Easy access drawstring is key!
5. Seersucker Travel Case I use these for Shiloh's essential on-the-go items, and one for Ben's toiletries when he goes for a sleepover. Ahem! These are a fabulous gift for mom and dad too.
6. Seersucker Packing Set This set is a travel game changer for keeping your suitcase organized. Obsessed with these for the whole family.
Just a reminder that all of our gifts are shipped wrapped in tissue, you can even add a holiday greeting card.
Want to join our ketzel fam? Sign up here :)