There are 0 items in your cart
March 16, 2020
10 Things to do at Home While Pregnant and Social Distancing
First time expectant mamas - I can imagine this is a very stressful time with the added concern of coronavirus. If you're currently isolating or just super pregnant, take a break from googling and try some of these activities:
- Clean out your computer, emails and cell phone.
- Sort through old photos from life up until baby. Make the online albums you've been procrastinating of your travels or other big life events.
- Create a spa bubble bath. Light a few candles. No bath? You can still create a romantic spa evening with massages, some essential oils, mood lighting and music.
- Order some adult colouring books and some fun markers. This pairs quite well with TV watching.
- Find a recipe online for an at home facial or hair mask.
- Have a virtual girls night in. All you need is your favourite movie and video chat!
- Make some playlists of music you want to listen to with baby
- Catch up on the phone with a friend you haven’t talked to in a while. I did this the other day and spent an hour laughing and reminiscing.
- Sleep! Easier said than done, I know.
- When all else fails, find a binge-worthy series with a lot of seasons and episodes.