Fall is my favourite time of year. I'm celebrating the season with this list of classic activities to put on your to-do list. Enjoy!
APPLE PICKING - Had lots of fun at our second annual family trip to The Apple Orchard with our adorable niece. So much to do there and SO delish.
- BAKE A PIE FROM SCRATCH - I say this every year, but I never do it. It's my goal to bake a pie completely from scratch, pretty lattice top included!
- DECORATE FOR HALLOWEEN - This will be our third Halloween in our Hamilton house. Looking forward to walking around with Ben - we'll probably just take him to our friends houses again.
- STOCK UP ON INDOOR ACTIVITIES - Cooler temps mean we need to be prepared for lots of at home entertainment.
- PLAN A FAMILY PHOTO - We don't have any real family photos with all for of us (selfies don't count) and I NEED to fix this immediately.
- HOST A GATHERING - I used to entertain all the time, and now I just don't. It would be nice to say I'm going to host a dinner party, but we'll see! You can also just invite nearby friends and neighbours over for morning coffee and cookies, or host an easy pancake breakfast.
- WRITE IN MY BABY JOURNAL - this is too long overdue! I'm sad about it. Have yet to write one for baby Shiloh. :(
- ENJOY FALL! Go on lots of walks and play in the leaves.
Join our ketzel fam! You'll hear from me when I have something inspiring to share with you. You'll also be the first to know about new gift ideas, exclusive discounts, fun partnerships, events, and more. Sign up here :)
If you like this post you might also like,