There's nothing better than the anticipation of a celebrity baby. Don't believe us? Kylie Jenner's baby name announcement is the most liked photo in Instagram history. Hello 17.9 million likes! So when it comes to showering celebrity mamas-to-be, let's just say it's a BIG deal.
You don't need an A-list event planner to have a celeb-worthy baby shower. We've done the research for you, so let's begin.
- Break the rules. Take a tip from Beyonce and Jay-Z's Carter Push Party. This co-ed celebration featured an African theme, complete with over the top wardrobe and decor. They skipped activities like opening the baby gifts for an all night dance party. Read all the details here, Carter Push Party
- Set a dress code. Khloe Kardashian's ultra glamorous pink baby shower asked guests to wear, you guessed it - pink! Kim Kardashian chose a more comfy pyjama dress code. She gifted each guest with a pair of pyjamas but you can just tell guests to BYO PJs!
- Photo Booth. But you knew this one already. What good is a celebrity gathering without a filtered photo booth ready to produce enviable Instagram photos. A simple and chic photo booth can be created with a clean backdrop and a selfie stick - no props needed!
- Personalize It. Well you know we love everything personalized. DIY some pretty name cards to put at each table setting, like this photo below from Chrissy Teigen's baby shower. You can also have a special menu printed. Something personalized is always a sign of a thoughtful and special event.
- Next-Level Sweets. Surprise guests with a cotton candy station or pretty candy bar. Take some inspiration from Nicky Hilton's lavish tea party themed baby shower. You can recreate this look on a budget with a collection of vintage tea sets and DIY macaron towers.
You might also like,