There's nothing fans love more than the anticipation of a celebrity baby. Don't believe us? Kylie Jenner's baby name announcement is the most liked photo in Instagram history. Hello 17.9 million likes! So when it comes to showering celebrity mamas-to-be, let's just say it's a BIG deal.
But guess what! You don't need an A-list event planner to have a celeb-worthy baby shower. We've done the research for you, so let's begin.
- Break the rules. If you want to baby shower like the stars, you might want to throw traditional ideas out the window. Take a tip from Beyonce and Jay-Z's Carter Push Party. This co-ed celebration featured an African theme, complete with over the top wardrobe and decor. They skipped activities like opening the baby gifts for an all night dance party. Read all the details here, Carter Push Party
- Set a dress code. Ok, if you don't want to go all the way Bey, simply set an elegant or fun dress code. Khloe Kardashian's ultra glamorous pink baby shower asked guests to wear, you guessed it - pink! Kim K chose a more comfy pyjama dress code. She gifted each guest with a pair of pyjamas but you can just tell guests to BYO PJs!
- Photo Booth. But you knew this one already. What good is a celebrity gathering without a filtered photo booth ready to produce enviable Instagram photos. A simple and chic photo booth can be created with a clean backdrop and a selfie stick - no props needed!
- Personalize It. Well you know we love everything personalized. DIY some pretty name cards to put at each table setting, like this photo below from Chrissy Teigen's baby shower. You can also have a special menu printed. Something personalized is always a sign of a thoughtful and special event.
- Next-Level Sweets. To complete your celeb-worthy baby shower you have to end on a sweet note. Surprise guests with a cotton candy station or pretty candy bar. Take some inspiration from Nicky Hilton's lavish tea party themed baby shower. You can recreate this look on a budget with a collection of vintage tea sets and DIY macaron towers.
What do you think of these tips? Let us know in the comments section below.
Happy showering! With Love, Haley