Have you tried making yogurt bark yet? It's super easy and a fun activity for the kids. This cereal bark is the perfect breakfast treat or after school snack!
*For a healthier version skip the sprinkles and swap Lucky Charms for any crunchy cereal or even homemade granola. Yum!
2 Cups Full Fat Yogurt *I used vanilla
2 Tbsp Agave, Honey, or Maple Syrup *I used honey
1/2 Tsp Vanilla
*Pinch of salt if you'd like
Toppings: Fresh Berries, Lucky Charms cereal, Sprinkles
1) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl mix Yogurt with Honey, Vanilla, Salt.
3) Pour mixture onto baking sheet. Smooth with the back of a spoon.
4) Put in the freezer for at least 3 hours or until frozen.
5) Break apart with your hands. Serve and enjoy!
TIP! This will melt fairly quickly so don't leave the extra pieces out on the table! :)