Baby's first Christmas or Hannukah is a very special time. Especially for making your own family memories and traditions. I included all of my favourite keepsakes for this gift guide, gifts you'll treasure forever.
1. Cable Knit Blanket Nothing is more appropriate during the holidays than a cable knit blanket. Get creative with an embroidery that includes the year or baby's birthday. Here's a good example of one of my favourites.
2. Snuggly Santa This Santa stuffie is adorable and SO soft and snuggly. You'll add him to your Christmas decor every year (I love the idea of taking a yearly milestone photo with him). We also have some special Hannukah keepsake Bears to check out.
3. Cable Knit Cardigan + Hat Set This is the perfect set for baby's first holiday photos. SO adorable. Also an adorable keepsake that you'll always hold onto.
4. Ice Blue Stocking I love our stocking styles and colours. This blue one is definitely a favourite - works well for Chrismukkah! :)
5. ketzel Gift Card New parents on your holiday list? This is a thoughtful stocking stuffer or great surprise inside a greeting card. I like to print it out, fold and add a little ribbon. Tip! This is a great last minute gift.
6. Cable Knit Lovey Not only will they look adorable peeking out of baby's stocking, baby's first Christmas is the perfect time to introduce a special lovey.
Just a reminder that all of our gifts are shipped wrapped in tissue, you can even add a holiday greeting card.
Want to join our ketzel fam? Sign up here :)