Spring is the perfect time for a fun room makeover. This is an activity your toddler can participate in, and a fun way to add new themes for learning and playing in their special space.
- CHANGE UP YOUR BOOK LEDGE by adding some new themes, colours and of course pretty covers with florals, bunnies and more
- DIY YOUR OWN GARLANDS OR ART with paper cut outs, whatever crafts you have available
- ROTATE PILLOW COVERS, THROW BLANKETS, STUFFED ANIMALS maybe you have some in storage or from another room in the house
- TEMPORARY WALL DECALS OR STICKERS make a huge impact as an accent wall or throughout the room
- USE SPRING CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES AS DECOR around the room on shelves, dressers, hang something new on their wall hooks