First time mamas, this is for you! The nursery is done, your hospital bags are packed and now all that’s left to do is wait for baby.. and think about impending labour! It can be hard to focus on anything other than googling every little symptom, so here are 10 things to do at home when you’re reeeealllyy pregnant.
- Clean out your computer, emails and cell phone.
- Sort through old photos from life up until baby. Make the online albums you've been procrastinating of your travels or other big life events.
- Take a romantic bubble bath complete with candles. Invite your partner to join if you want.
- Get an adult colouring book and some fun markers. This pairs quite well with TV watching.
- Find a recipe online for an at home facial or hair mask.
- Have a girls night in.
- Make a playlist for the hospital or download music you want to listen to with baby.
- Catch up on the phone with a friend you haven’t talked to in a while.
- Sleep! Easier said than done, I know.
- When all else fails, find a binge-worthy series on Netflix with a lot of seasons and episodes. Also known as Netflix and Chill.
What did you do to keep yourself occupied while waiting for baby's arrival? Let me know in the comments below.
With Love, Haley